Reviews for "Crunchball 3000"

Can't wait for the next one!

Y'know this game is a lot better than the other online soccer games. Has way more depth to it.

Keep it up! I wanna play the next version!

Great game

This is a really great game. My only suggestions is possibly a shots on goal calculator, and a system that keeps individual player's stats. This could lead to a "All-Star" game or All-Crunchball team that would up the replay value.

great game except for 1 thing

you can't shoot...that kind of bugged me..but other than that, awesome game...the graphics are some of the best I've ever seen on any flash game...and on top of that, the game is really really good...2 key points hit right out of the ball park for this game...A+ game! but since you can't really shoot, I have to give it just a 9

this reminds me of an old PC game called...Hyper Blade or something along those lines...

Great game

This is a great game, a ton of fun, and I love the free agent signing aspect of it. However, the controls kind of suck. So, a 9/10

The Best

So far this has to be one of the most addicting sports games i have played perfect mixture of football and soccer