Reviews for "[Lavender Town Haunting]*"

I wanna know where I can buy that music box!!! (Good work! Absolutely BEST remix this century! I loved every single second to it! It reminded me of Lavender Town, so creepy (and purple...). Although I grew up with the show (well, 3 years later after the show came out) just from hearing the people scared for life by the gruesome purple town, it gives me the willies when ever I think about it. Good job! *Faves*)

P.S: Those two skeletons, right next to my name, they laugh at those who pee their pants

Solkrieg responds:

Lol, interesting review. Honestly, I'd love a music box that played Lavender Town...I wonder if you can custom make one..hmm

ohh this is really good it really creeps me out unlike the original version

Solkrieg responds:

Shhhiiiitt, are you serious? The original was creepy as hell JUST BECAUSE it was original.

It's obviously better than skrillex. Almost everything is better than skrillex. This song is simply amazing.

Solkrieg responds:

D: that's not true. Just because he's mainstream doesn't mean his work sucks. But thank you!

Maybe the song which makes Lavender Town's theme much happier? Love it, the harmony, the beat. No wonder ThatJ4ke actually loved this remix. GG Solkrieg!

INCREDIBLE!!! that is all I can say.