Reviews for "[Lavender Town Haunting]*"

Let's make it clear : I don't like dubstep. In fact, that's what I thought before listening this. It's a perfect mix between symphonical music and electronic sounds, and I found this awesome. Those music box sounds, accompanied with the "lyrics" (are those real words ? If yes, what does they mean ?) is genius, and even the dubstep part, that I dreaded, made finally a fantastic constrast with the symphonic part. Congratz !

(P.S. : English is not my first language, I apologize for any mistake/mispelling)

Solkrieg responds:

No problem, I understood exactly what you're trying to say :P. Thanks for the review, the words they're saying are Japanese and were used from a youtube video someone made with Vocaloid. Thanks again!

I love Lavender Town, i love Dubstep, i love this music

Sounds like a 10/10.

beautiful i love it.

Lovely!

I like the Music Box intro and the "waterdrop" followed :3

I didn't really like the song for the first 30 seconds, but once it gets to 36 seconds, it is one of my favorite songs. The "Dubstep" (idk what to call it) at 1:50 are so satisfying to listen to, and it goes with the rest of the music. I didn't think that someone would be able to recreate lavender town as dubstep, but then you did it, and it sounds amazing. This is one of the main reasons I'm interested in the dubstep genre. You create amazing music that I can't find on Monstercat or any other artist, unless I haven't discovered some people yet. 10/10 ;)