Reviews for "Defy the Faith"

i love the e-guitarre!

Let metal never die!!! âTM¥

This song is going into my Top 3 best songs of ALL TIME. No joke. Music like this ought to be heard by the millions, truly amazing. The emotions, the variation and the arrangement keeps you listening all the way. 5 stars all the way

Sometimes the Guitar remember me Static X Band.Really good man. 5 stars xd

I don't know if you've ever heard of the band Kamelot, but if they were to do an instrumental, this is what it would sound like. Kamelot is by far my favorite band and you've somehow captured their sound perfectly. They're all classically trained by the way. Props to you, man.

I have followed your music ever since i made an account here in 2004. Dude you are legendary to me!!! Never cese to amaze man. Keep it up brother!!!!