Reviews for "MeetNFuck Office Romance"

offices always look so boring... but not this one >.<

The sounds in this one are not too repetitive, that's a good point. I like to revisit from time to time these old meet abd fuck games. They are part of my teens years, so many good memories and no regrets !

Ah... meet and fuck when it was still having a somewhat decent basis in story... how I miss you and wish it would go back to this...

Overall the story may be a bit cheesy but it was bearable and it was even better in that it did NOT jump straight to sex like most games of desire things nowadays. I mean there are plenty of things for that... anyway though...

I know the review was not much but it was so-so

2 1/2 stars: will play but only once or twice