For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 12 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "MeetNFuck Office Romance"

This is actually as good as the Hentai its based off of. If you're wondering its called Cleavage. The hentai's story is kinda the same with a bit more and its Eng Dubbed. ; )

great game

Compared to some of the other M n F's, there is little to no work involved with this one. Meaning, that it's typically the GUY who has to put in the 50 hours a week, or give 110% to get a girl to just agree to a date. All that it takes for a GIRL is to give a sign. A wink. A sexy glare. Hell! Just making eye contact has a guy "Ready For Action". His Boss said "jump", and he was all too eager to ask "how high". Lol
There is definitely more foreplay with this one. Not a "Johnny Cum Quickly". Makes it more interesting.
Graphics were great, and the sound was more fitting than some of the others that I've played.
Good work! 5Stars

Two perverted co-workers with jackshit to do at the office and a room in the basement that nobody ever goes to. Let's make a kids show out of it! -Literally every anime studio ever

I have to say that Angela Pumpkins is quite a hotty. Great job!