Reviews for "Overdrive"

My friend, you just won 5 Internets. No, make that 10. No... oh I'm not sure! I just know that you have created something absolutely epic win. Thank you for existing my friend!

Freaking love it! The song started and I have already started to dance! All the mix of different sounds makes me gone crazy, keep going!

mcnibs96
KillinMyFriends
7DannyBoy7
This is just an example list of people that have no idea what they're talking about.
You really rocked it here.
There's really no limit to what you can do with music, and not enough categories to classify everything in.
You don't judge based on where it fits in a musical genre, but you judge it based on whether it was dope or not, and this, my friend, was absolute dope.

aaronmusslewhite responds:

Lol thanks for your support. Those kind of comments were inevitable with it becoming any kind of popular. Some people wanna hang on to the older sound, that's fine, it's just not really my style. Glad you and most people seem to like it tho, thanks!

Holy eargasm!
I really can't find anything better to say about how great this song is.

Sounds familiar....