Reviews for "Sing you Sinners"

i gotta say...

it was cool... totally awesome... sakura123 is right.. it is lovable... except for the ending though... a bit off petterned... but hey... it was great... three thumbs up... aand an index and a pinky to make a 'rock on' hand sign...

LoVe...

Love at first sight!
I love this song and I definitely love how you used 'Death' in it. Yes the scythe isn't supposed to be sharp on that side but who cares! The only thing I have to say that's bad is that the ending wasn't the best... I like the dog and all but you could have kept it going just like he runs out of the house or Death gets him or something... Other then the ending it was amazing!

DarkShadow8181 responds:

ending was rushed due to time. i originally was planning to do the rest of the song, with up to par animation. ohwell. thanks.

NICE

I thought this animation was freakin' great! Beautifully done, great music, smooth animation, and entertaining. I don't know what these other people are whining about. Keep it up man! Everything went together really well. It reminded me of the old cartoon with the skeletons dancing in the graveyard.

thanks yo.

could have been better

the music could have been better and at the start I was expecting REAlly good things. But the ending just ruined it. You could have had the flash until the end of the song. Animation was in a good style for the song and the song itself fitted perfectly.

But still, the ending ruined it. It has potential. Extend it and submit it again. Maybe then you'll get 10/10.

Keep up the good work!

DarkShadow8181 responds:

really now, you dont say? gee. i never thought the ending could've been better. <:

not bad

only 6 stars from me, animation was not that great in my opinion

and yes, plz tell me why the robed figure was sharpening the OUTER edge of the scythe blade, why she used outer edge to demonstrate sharpness? it's absolutely lame to me:P the inner edge is supposed to cut, not the outer :P. Looks like You have absolutely no experince with... and absolutely no idea how the farm tools work and how to use them ;P.

and yeah, I like the song You used :]

DarkShadow8181 responds:

it would've looked akward for the scythe to be held upside down. and some animation, admittedly isn't up to my standards due to time.