Reviews for "Sonic Superform SC"

My god, THIS IS THE BEST SONIC SCENE GAME I HAVE PLAYED

Oh 2008 what could we do without you, back when everything was simpler on the internet...

You should add Fleetway Sonic and Fire Sonic.

this is part 2 of my scene stories. After Mario got sucked into Sonic's world, Mario was calm. Then Sonic turned hyper. Sonic: come here Mario. Mario: You want to go! Sonic: I got somthin' for you. Shadow turns hyper and went for Mario. The 2 collided and created a portal. Sonic tried but the portal closed! Sonic went to Tails. Tails: I'll have to be super too do it. Sonic: Let's collide so we can do this! The 2 collided and went to the portal. Shadow was on a rampage after he killed Mario. Sonic: SHADOW STOP! Shadow didn't listen. Sonic collided and Shadow and him turned into Shadic. Sonic cleaned the mess Shadow had made. Sonic unformed and teleported back home. THE END. This scene creator is awesome and nothing more needs added!