Reviews for "Body Ladder"

Very Fun Game

Definetely a stress reliever. I got 19904 points.

pretty good

put in some automatics
and make it so it is wider!

I'm impressed

I completely agree with the people below me (The most of them!)

The game was fun, I found myself to be consistently challenged. Although, once you recieve the duelies, you basically cannot lose. I was sitting here for a good 10 minutes just shooting zombies. The Marker was off the page, and I think I got something like 28000 points total.

Some improvements?

You can cut the duelies, and really any gun like weapon. Gernades you can keep, but otherwise, I'd cut out projectiles.
Of course, you could cut out glitches. On my first playthrough (Only got the axe), I had ended up with a pile of dead bodies surrounding me, and stuck in the middle of the air in my jump pose. Psychic powers only last so long, until the pile force-shoves the character right in the middle of them, and is mauled.

Otherwise, really good game.

Good game

there should be an option to switch duels and chainsaw

Pretty fun game for a while.

The beginning of the game is really, really fun, when you actually have to try..
After you the get the first upgrade it slowly begins to get easier.

There was a glitch I found where I accidentally fell off of my pile of bodies and found that I could just float on the air.
Then I figured out that if the zombies are on a pile next to you they wont jump down and hit you... they'll just swing at you while standing way above your head.
After that you pretty much can can just shoot to the far side of the screen with your guns, let the zombies pile up above you, then take out like 10 of them at once with your psychic powers and just keep floating upwards with the pile next to you.
I was going to see if there was an end to the game so I pretty much just killed zombies until my hand wouldn't let me anymore.