For the month of January we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 210 people to reach our January goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in February!

Reviews for "death note"

YAOIYAOIYAOIYAOIYAOIYAOI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOT BEST SPEEDPAINT EVUR BRUH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Cool"

You can tell this person is a yaoi fan. DX XP I don't like yaoi it's werid. XP Bleh and awsome pic

Excellent!

This is really, really good. I've never been a fan of yaoi being a bloke and all, but this is really good. I do draw quite a bit and have a DA but I haven't posted anything worthy yet, mainly because I suck at shadows and face structure a bit. But looking at this, maybe it should be the face first then the hair. t would be helpful if you could give me a hand on shadowing. Ad the blood splatters. I noticed what seemed to be a fill tool, but how did you do that? Did you draw the splatters in a fainter colour as a surprise?

And those guys that rated 0...
You guys care about characters more than the person's art. You need to imagine your favourite characters in different situations, like here, what if L was gay? In the anime he Isn't, but there is space to assume, seeing light doesn't love misa in that way. In other words, YOU are the fags.

And that's enough of my complaints. Now to end on a compliment. Well done Young sir or madam, I am 15 with a gentlemen's mind so there is enough proof that there is some talent no matter your age or gender. Keep up the good work!

And while I'm at it, I'm poor. Yeah, didn't see that coming.

whoa!!

WOW how did you do the blood splatter 10/10 this is AMAZING!!!

AMAZING

wow, the way you explain it is simple, nice and clear. say, what did you use to make the blood splatter?