Newgrounds made a lot of infrastructure upgrades this week and needs your help!

Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "FF:BfN2: A New War"

pretty good

Not a bad flash, not really final fantasy worthy though

Paradox responds:

That's pretty much what I was aiming for, though. Although I was trying to maintain a Final Fantasy-like battle system, I did want to vary it, because it would be hard to create something similar enough to a Final Fantasy story, and in general the way Final Fantasy games operate. It's really just the sprites and music I used that makes this like Final Fantasy, this time.

Thanks for the review. :)

Size could be compressed

the style was funny and i always like these types i call em newgrounds parodies, the size was abit too much i thought, everything else was pretty funny and amusing

Only thing i had issues was, the large meg file this was and only worry that it may limit some users from enjoying your work, just something to think about when making big file flashworks.

~X~

Whee?

You get a 2 only because I love ff 2/4. There was little to none variety. Oooh grand fagoty (spelled worng so not to insult) and a cool but lazy fury attack. If you plan to continue this at least let us fight the battle instead of a easy/cheesy cure/ultimate move skit. Well exacuted though but I expect more from this promising series.

Paradox responds:

But still, only a two? I think that might be a bit too much of an undervoting. Still, I never mark reviews for my own Flashes as helpful/unhelpful/abusive as I appreciate the comments nonetheless.