Reviews for "FF:BfN2: A New War"

paradox look at yo hp

ITS OVER 9000!!!! I lold at the General Faggotry thing, overall very funny

Cheers. :)

Didn't think it would take too long for users to catch on to to the blatant 'over 9000' reference, though. Hopefully this doesn't seem too much like I'm encouraging memes, because truthfully, memes aren't funny.

But yeah, thanks for enjoying, thanks for the review. :)

Did anybody else notice that Paradox's health is over 9000?

Great Stuff

Rather than actually talking about the flash, because I thought it was all good, I'll just tell you that that song is actually used in every FF game after 4 (except for tactics). After you beat FF6, listen to the music that plays when the Falcon catches Terra and she undoes her hairtie. Though, they actually do use that song a lot in FF4.

Paradox responds:

ooooo I didn't know that. I've never completed FF6. Didn't think it was in every game after IV, though?

Thanks for the review. :)

heh..that was pretty good

but i do just have one tiny little question...what's up with the infinite magic? oh yeah..if you haven't finished FF6..you should finish it..its a very good game

Paradox responds:

It's just the system I chose to use for the movie. I didn't base it on FF6 or anything. But yes, I will surely play the entire game some day. Thanks for the review. :)

Funny

I see you have put some work to this, and I guess it has payed off afterall. Good video :)