Reviews for "Nico-do 2nd - Kirbomix~"

WELL THEN...

This was fantastic, so much nostalgia of the songs and the way you made the parodies. The choir like performances were hilarious yet phenomenal at the same time. Plus the funny parts were definitely LOL worthy.

Perfect score once again Kirb. Well done.

WOW

awesome singing

IF I PUT IT IN 1 WORDL LOL

LOL

The gang's all here!

It's just so inspirational to listen to how many friends you have gotten over the Internet. It kind of makes me sad that I myself am not one of the people here. Oh well, I have achieved success here by getting a bunch of reviews and stuff. The cutest thing here was probably Zetto. This is probably the most popular thing you have ever submitted that featured a definite appearance of a TTA character. It's just great to have such a neverending series of cute pictures you drew.

It's stuff like that that makes me glad I review art and audio as well. It's really great to show off your vast knowledge of anime even if you're not a fan of them all. Of course, great thanks to all the people who worked on this. I bet that if you ever made a third, CardGamesFTW/Little Kuriboh would be there too. You can't go wrong with both Rina-chan and TomaMoto, the two most prolific voice actors here.

Wooo!!

It's insane that i knew just about all of those lol! Loved the Miku part, hilarious! great job guys and your singing was heavenly......kinda... ^_^'