Reviews for "Nico-do 2nd - Kirbomix~"

WOW

awesome singing

IF I PUT IT IN 1 WORDL LOL

LOL

The gang's all here!

It's just so inspirational to listen to how many friends you have gotten over the Internet. It kind of makes me sad that I myself am not one of the people here. Oh well, I have achieved success here by getting a bunch of reviews and stuff. The cutest thing here was probably Zetto. This is probably the most popular thing you have ever submitted that featured a definite appearance of a TTA character. It's just great to have such a neverending series of cute pictures you drew.

It's stuff like that that makes me glad I review art and audio as well. It's really great to show off your vast knowledge of anime even if you're not a fan of them all. Of course, great thanks to all the people who worked on this. I bet that if you ever made a third, CardGamesFTW/Little Kuriboh would be there too. You can't go wrong with both Rina-chan and TomaMoto, the two most prolific voice actors here.

Wooo!!

It's insane that i knew just about all of those lol! Loved the Miku part, hilarious! great job guys and your singing was heavenly......kinda... ^_^'

Confusoin

It's normal when your watching this
(unless you're me)