Reviews for "The NG Quiz Volume 1"

Incorrect answers

the question: "What was NG's old catch phrase" is incorrect. It is not, the problems of today, tomarrow. Infact you didn't even list the correct answer. the correct answer was "The problems of the future, today"

but other than that, it was a pretty bad quiz. bat quality... looked like it could have been made in 12 minutes.

My advice:
1) put more time into your work
2) research the stuff more. I bet you could find a lot of cool facts about NG on wikipedia.

SCUMBALL responds:

Of course, I know, thanks. Well, we did have 6 extra levels that got deleted, which as you can imagine crushed our spirits. Thanks once again.

boo

#2 is wrong you have the wrong answer for #2

SCUMBALL responds:

Sorry for that mistake, thanks.

It's quite interesting but...

It's too short and it's very difficult to hit the answer.
And one more suggestion: make more interesting background.
I hope vol 2 will be much better :)

SCUMBALL responds:

THANKS MAN! Yeah, volume 2 will be WAY better.

loved it

great game

SCUMBALL responds:

That's so nice to hear! Thanks!

Problems of the Future, Today!

THAT'S the old motto, learn real facts before you make a quiz, and make a mute button. Make it at LEAST 15 questions before uploading it, and there's plenty of these already.

SCUMBALL responds:

I'll make you a deal, the second one will have 15 good questions and a mute button, ey?? Thanks!