For the month of February we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 207 people to reach our goal of 3,100 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in March!

Reviews for "The NG Quiz Volume 1"

not very good

It could be ALOT better. there aren't many questions and must be longer. Its not very hard either. Hopefully volume 2 will be better

Its ok

Good questions, hope you think of more for vol 2. I would suggest multiple songs to chose from at the beginning to make it more enjoyable, and instead of a "get the question wrong, and you lose" type quiz, I think a point based system would be better, and then at the end of the quiz tell the person what kind of Newgrounder they are (i.e. rookie, master, stuff like that) and have bonus unlockables at the end if the person scored so many points.

Hope Vol 2 is better!

Its okay!

Well I liked it! But its a shame that it was so short..well hoping for volume 2 to be better!

Oh on every level you should try change the backgrounds!

Here's A Few Tips

I didn't really like it. Everything needed working on to be honest. Try and make the buttons cleaner and easier to click. Maybe a more interesting background as well. My last complaint, is that the answer to question two was wrong.

Aside from that, I can see you have the right idea, and I wish you good luck with your next quiz (if you make one). Good luck!

This is terrible.

First of all, there are only FOUR QUESTIONS, and you screw up the second one. Work on the buttons a bit more, and for the second one, make the background more interesting.

0/5