Reviews for "The Mario Kart Showdown"

Neat song.

A really awesome Mario Kart parody (don't see too many of them) and a great refrence song to "The Ultimate Showdown" and everything seemed to fit in place,overall a very enjoyable flash.

great

Dude tht was awesome n u got balls to sing on it and actually post it gratz man

Objection responds:

I knew that my own singing voice was, well, mediocre at best, but I'm the only one who knows the rhythm of the lyrics, although that screwed up at times as well.

AWESOME

the only reason of i put 9/10 5/5 is cause the voice of who sing was worst than mine (and that is difficult LOL) but the lyrics i loved it awesome job

Objection responds:

You don't happen to know any good singers, do you?

Awesome!

Not the best singing in the world as everyone is saying, but the lyrics, and the entertainment value are through the roof. Love the notice about how no bomb-ombs were harmed in the making as well. Awesome job!!

Funny...

Very funny!You could be used the natural musics from mario kart series,though.

Objection responds:

Then it wouldn't be a parody of The Ultimate Showdown, which is what this flash is intended to be.