For the month of January we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 201 people to reach our January goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in February!

Reviews for "The Mario Kart Showdown"

Better get front page

that was awsome!!!
I love how you brought all the characters in after the mellow part, you even got Mr.L!!! AWSOME!!!

Objection responds:

I was limited to whatever custom Mario Kart sprites were available.

hahaha

That was really good. Your new lyrics were good but you really can't sing. Other than that it was great! Rofl on!

Pretty well written

The problem isn't that you don't have an ok voice, it's that in choosing Lemon Demon to parody, you didn't stick within the singing style.

What I mean is that if you want to follow his background music, the lyrics have to be sung with a certain kind of pitch and meter. Try to find people to sing for you on the forums here, it's a nice enough community with a lot of people who like to take a part in things.

Either way, I'm impressed. This was really creative.

AWESOMW!!!

Can u put it on youtube, wanna download it^^
But i seriously think this is some awesome stuff, funny too XD

Objection responds:

If I get a better singer, I might put it on Youtube.

i love this song

you have to make a soundtrak for this and ya know luigi got relly pissed lol

(i give it 5/5 10/10)