Reviews for "My Little Pony: Fim Derp Theme"

umm thats not at all what I thought SFaPiL2

I thought this was portraying how Brony's are freaken obsessed with the show. I wouldn't think this would mean at all EVER AND I MEAN EVER that MLP was manly.

Solrac responds:

Your argument is invalid.

yay

You just HAVE to convince the makers of an abridged series to use this version of the theme song in their intro^^

Solrac responds:

That's Brilliant!! I'll contact them ASAP!!!!

HAHHAHHAHHAHHA

oh god... *pant*... hahhahha... oh god oh god *got a tear from laughing*.

This is almost a visionary combination of mixed feelings towards the show: torture vs extremist fanboyism.

I love how you managed to NOT over-saturate your screaming voice with the mic. It just gave these 35 seconds a perfect sense of "My Little Pony is MANLY!!! YEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!
"

hahhahhaha. Great parody dude ^_^.

P.S. fav'd and 5'd for the lols and almost certain that this will be seen in many Flashes to come.

Solrac responds:

Thanks for the Awesome Feedback! (I never expected this thing to receive so much love)

Wat.

I think this song killed me and revived me about 70 times.
For friendship.

FOR EQUEEEEEESTRIIAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!

Lmao

I loved this!

Solrac responds:

I love you....imean....Thank you!!