Reviews for "tankmen christmas"

LOL

good animations, great lip-synch, the voices were a bit fuzzy, but it was funny, and that's what matters. It wasn't impressive or spectacular or anything, but compared to the humor of some of the otherTANKMEN flashes (no offense) it's pretty hilarious.

Horsenwelles responds:

true, i hate cockjokes as much as the next guy :P

lol

HE BLEW UP SANTA!!! YAY!

it needs to be longer and more blood

Good

Now who the hell am I going to get presents from on Christmas.

wow

good job

lol

I have diabetes I have all this other crap to deal with. Tankman is about one line sentences after another and you sure have encaptured the spirit and wrote at least one very great scripted sentences which is hard as every sentence has to be a joke. I just wanted to honor you for putting forth the effort or having great impromptu guys. A one liner is a thing of beauty.