Reviews for "testBuTTOn2"

*confuzzled*

what arrows?
I only made it to level 2!
and what the hell is the point of this?
seriously it doesn't make ne sense!
IF SOMEONE COULD EXPLAIN WHAT I AM SUPPOSED TO BE DOING THIS GAME WOULD BE A LOT EASIER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!
>.<
but I did like the music!

If there was ever a game that triggered epilepsy..

this is it. Meh it's not bad. decent concept. but gets boring fast.

good job but

you should puit a warning on it for people like me with a seizure dissorde. I still see you worked hard on it, I just can't play it

Awww

I couldn't win!
i got the three bars to 1000, but then the red bar starts and I have no idea what to do!

JoSilver responds:

LOL!!! the point is that the three bars AREN'T suppose to go to 1000 you click the buttons when they get to 1000!

Hey

You should make your game work before submitting it. It always ends at the exact same second every time, right when the part starts where you're supposed to not let things fall on the guy. Even if nothing hits him, it keeps ending at the exact same frame and points every time. But the whole thing was an interesting idea. Making a game that overloads the senses and forces the player to try and filter out what's going on to achieve a simple task. I really like the idea, but the execution needs work.

JoSilver responds:

Actually It does work. THE ARROWS MAN!!!!!! THE ARROWS!!!!!! and I know it does work cause i tested for a week...thx for review.