Newgrounds made a lot of infrastructure upgrades this week and needs your help!

Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "Ffyl"

Good, but overusage of tweeing

I'd say that this was quite a well put-together flash, it felt good to watch due to your superb storytelling. ^^
The art was far above average, the use of luminosity and contrast above par as well. Although, I wish you relied much less on tweening and tried a bit more frame-by-frame than you did. I'm sure the result would be far more dramatic! :D

Well done!

This flash was very well put together, smooth animation, music, effects, you name it it was done. Also I especially loved the different background scenes and your animation overall and that song fit so well. Furthermore, this flash reminds me of that anime BLOOD+, anyways keep up the good work and bring us more stuff like this. BTW Anyone viewing this flash I think this deserves a higher score, come on ppl vote 5!

Awesome

i enjoyed ever second of it.

OMG WOW!

This was an absolute stunner of an animation - graphics, detail, fluidity of movement... all near impossible to fault. A true masterpiece.

skimpier outift = +5 all stats?

cool film. the only oddity was how whne she goes vampire hunting she dresses in some lara croft/bikini. why not put on armor or something instead of givning the vampire more "bite room" other than that it was pretty good. More later?