For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 38 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Trick-or-Treat Adventure!"

wo wo wo

how come this game ben on the front page on newgrounds games list and when was these game made ill say 2005 as i was saying is only if there was a sec trick or treat quest game then i would under stand that if there was a sec trick or treat quest

help

can any1 help me im stuk with just a holeless ehlm and green pants and alot of items

D= Makes me laugh and cry.

The ending was both EPIC and slightly aggravating. XD

great game

the fact that the devil said to join the nintendo fan club today mac was awesome! very hard game!

Great game, but...

Okay, so to earn the Depth Prober you need to look at EVERYTHING in your bed room. I've looked at virtualy every item, except the green mat under the bed. Every time I try to look at it, I ether end up looking at the bed or ant farm. Is this a glitch, or is there something else I'm missing? As for what I looked at, here's a list:

Books
Comics (Both the box and the comics on the floor)
Where's Waldo Book
Trash (Both in the waste basket and on the floor with the red marks)
All Red Bull and Mountain Dew cans
Black Sock
Clothes in drawer and on floor
Stickers
All CDs
Gituar Hero Gituar
Lamp
And Desk Chair.

Am I missing ANYTHING besides that unclickable mat under the bed? Anyone who can figure out what's missing, please let me know. It's the last medal I'm trying to get.