For the month of February we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 213 people to reach our goal of 3,100 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in March!

Reviews for "Trick-or-Treat Adventure!"

lol

Hard. >_>
We need walkthroughs for this baby. There's lotsa junk I'm missing and I'm, yes, stuck.
But nice retro game you got here. Even if it's burning my eyes. lol

Great game

But it it's not letting me drill the bucket with the drill! I can't place the bucket on the ground to drill it, and I can't scroll the inventory with the drill selected =| still, great concept!

most addicting and fun game i have ever played

i was playing this game all day and it ROCKS. seiriously that was the best flash game i have ever played. its even better than some of my commrcial games. but i knew i should have eaten that candy. I allways do.
* * * *
\___/ **10/10** \___/

very nice

after that whole hour i put into playing this game..

i killed a giant spider..
i shredded a sewer monster in a giant fan..
i set cerberus on fire..
i won satans game show..
I EVEN TOUCHED MY MOMS ASS TO GET THAT JOLLY RANCHER!

just to die of diabetes from a piece of candy..
anyway it was a great game and i hope to see another good one this halloween.

Wonderful game!

I found a couple bugs (as if you want to go back and fix anything right?)

but... I forgot to get hammy out of the microwave, and when I went on my adventure and came back to get him out I could see he was in there but when I went to grab him it said "Maybe I should put something in first" had to restart the whole game

Also at the spider part I was trying to get at an angle where I could talk tot he grandma again, and the screen got stuck on her and I couldnt move anywhere because there was no place to click. There should be an emergency button to refocus the camera on Johnny.

Otherwise I luv the game!