Reviews for "Maple Story: Pianus"

Sorry didnt capture THE real fight

I was lv 41 when i beat him...ofcourse i lost all mah exp and i had two hackers and a lv 103 legit helping me...but his attackpattern isnt that predicable.....notonly that but the battle ground was wrong too!Anyways i got like 2x the exp i lost =D.But it isnt your greatest

Still haven't learned, eh?

Again, Mr. Idiot. THERE'S NO FUCKING INSERT KEY ON THE MAC LAPTOP! FN-DELETE DOESN'T WORK EITHER! Yes, you can change the controls. But not for the pots. You can't get past 90% without mana pots. I know I reviewed after Planus and Yakuza was made, but reading through the old reviews, another guy had mentioned it. You said that we would be able to change keys on the next one. Forgot about that, eh? Pretty hard to forget the very thing the complaint was complaining about.

L0l

by far, this is the easiest maplestory boss simulator, but it is still my favorite.
it took me four tries to beat this the first time, but that was before I knew you needed meso guard and meso explosion. lol
in other words, its a great game.

awsome

find ez way to kill pianus real easy. everytime he is about to atack open the shop because you wont be harmed when the shop window is open ^.^
10/10
5/5

Ownage Simulator!

Man this was fun 9/10 because limited mesos =( and for all you morons who write reviews about not loading stop cause your idiots your supposed to play to write a review. Good job can't wait for your 4th Sim :D