Reviews for "Maple Story: Pianus"

I beat him with no sweat

This painus was alot weaker than the normal painus

umm

Wow, talk about spam down there...
Anyway, I think you should make the TT/SP combo look more realistic. The 6 or so steelys that come out are supposed to come out in a stream, not a wall.

try this

private servers ppl drkgods is good at making simulations but private servers are more fun so cheers

good but easy

i just held down meso explosion takes down 1 percent each time........

PLESE DONT READ THIS ITS TOOOOOOOOOOOO LONG B- |

i cant even BEAT THAT FREAKIN FISH GOSH IVE TRIED SO HARD IVE EVEN USED IFRIT AND THE SHADOW GUY STILL NOT ENOUGH.........I THINK HE NEEDS MORE LIFE AND I STILL HAVE CAPS LOCK ON DO I woops. few minutes later... oh god i finnaly beat it it was so so freakin hard o my god that game rocks too i hope you will will have time to make new games i FREAKIN HOPE U DO YOUR GAMES ARE SO AWESOME!! YOUR GAMES KICK @$$!!! IF YOU DO I HOPE ILL HAVE SOME FREE TIME TO PLAY THEM.SORRY IF YOU HAVE TO READ THIS I JUST LOVE HIS GAMES! IT DOESNT MATTER IF YOU RATE THIS USELESS.YOU WONT EVEN HAVE TO READ ITS JUST SOMETHING I WANT TO SAY. GOD THIS TOOK ME LIKE 10 MINUTES JUST TO WRITE IT I THINK THIS IS ALL I HAVE TO SAY NOW CYA!