Reviews for "Newgrounds Holiday Skin 2015"

Beautiful, where is dad'n me :c?

Anyway, this awesome !

HappyHarry responds:

I had a huge list of characters I wanted to include but had to stop somewhere, of course, Dad n' Me was in that list before I started editing hard :(

Seriously this was the best timing for such a pleasant surprise. Thanks for making such a great holiday skin for the portal, Harry! This week's been absolutely brutal with final exams, so when I saw my lil' demon girl up on the top right (that I JUST REALIZED I invented when I met you and Sucho for the first time at Pico Day, by the way) I got all nostalgic and instantly felt 100% less stressed.

Awesome job!
P.S YOU AND SUCHO BETTER SHOW UP TO THIS YEAR'S PICO DAY

HappyHarry responds:

Thanks for your lovely comment, Sab. Very glad that this helped. Your art and designs are so great that you absolutely needed a spot on this!

And we will make it to Pico day this year, even if I have to sell parts of myself off.

You included everyone except Leo and Satan (9.5/10)

Great work.
Am i the only person that thought the tank and reindeer in the top left was just a sleigh where Santa had a massive hard on?

All my fav characters in this happy art piece. Love ya harry