Reviews for "X-Men: Phoenix Season"

Hilarious, and for the most part true to the comic

I can tell your a fan of the comic books. There were a lot of little tidbits you just wouldn't know if you didn't read the comics, and that makes it all the more hilarious. Man I couldn't stop laughing because it's all so true. I saw a couple discrepancies, like Mystique being bad, when she's really one of the Xmen now, or Blob still having his powers. But that was a great way to bring Jean back, plus it was all for fun, so it's cool.

Man you are awesome, I need more of these. Maybe even like a series of them, like a big overarching spoof story that spans multiple movies. Well no matter what, Just keep cranking em out dude, and I'll keep watching them. If you make enough of them, and throw them on a DVD, I'll buy the DVD. But you gotta make more first. A lot more. Get on it, what are you waiting for.

lol, very good man.

I think this is the best x-men chapter you have made, it's very funny.

Simply i don't have any complaint.

Funniest parody yet.

I can't decide which was my favorite quote. One of these maybe:
Jean's dead. Why don't you try next week?
Aren't those 2 dead?!
She has that phoenixy thing on her eye!
-"That's it? A sword?" -"Look at the size of it! It's from space!"
Mutants Go Home!!!
I live again!... AGAIN!!!
Honestly, I trust Emma more than you.
JEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN!!!!!
!!!
AH CRAP!!!

Excellent

The doorbell alone was worth giving you the 5. Damn good.

Damn that's good

dude I love your stuff! please make more!!