Reviews for "TunnelTrax 1.01"

Great one

i loved it... the music was perfect for the difficulty (really hard the "hard" ) amazing.... i just could not stop getting pumped up with adrenaline... really fast.. really hard... very well done! gave a 5

KKyuubi responds:

yeah, hard is more of a joke than anything, but it is beatable!

Exceeds in everything!

Smooth graphics, electrifying music, and a storming difficulty that deserves many tries... everything to win the contest! (rescued review from the graveyard).
I couldn't feel the fixes, just the same as the old version, but I enjoyed it anyway!

KKyuubi responds:

see different review for the changes

flashy.

The game was really fast paced and it gets your mind racing. But at the end, I tried to enter my name to the highscores and it didn't let me type anything. But I got a crap score anyway :P

KKyuubi responds:

you sure you have flash 8/9?

awsome

fun until those lasers came

yeah

Wow

For your first game, is was very well done. Simple yet challenging.
The only real complaint that I have is that your character moves much slower than everything else. You need to have pretty good reflexes for it, which, in turn, isn't that bad of a thing.
Keep 'em coming. You definatly have talent.

KKyuubi responds:

That's the point in a way - I will add an ability to change your speed on the next version.