Reviews for "TunnelTrax 1.01"

nice

it was a little hard but the controls where smooth and the obstacle ddetections thing was a good touch

Too Hard

Too hard but nice try it was a good idea come up with more of that kind of stuff and alot of people will be pleased

Very good game.

I really enjoyed this game. It was a simple game, with simple graphics, but it turned out to be a lot of fun. The only pet-peeve I have with it, is while trying to beat hard mode, I get annoyed because every time you lose it sends you directly to the credits page (this was almost enough for me to stop playing at first until I tried easy mode [yes, I tried hard before easy] and realized it was a glitch.). If you could fix this it would be a big help, for now though, your score from me will not be affected by it.

Synopsis:

Graphics: Simple but get the job done. Could have been a little more smooth but again, hit detection was on-track so I'll give you a 7/10 in this section.
Music: Nice non-cliche choices. 9.5/10
Interface: Again, simple but effective. 8/10
Controls: This one surprised me actually. When I noticed you had to use the keyboard I awaited inevitably crappy controls. Surprisingly however, they were very smooth. 9/10
Difficulty: I personally am tired of the games submitted for Rock Out being way too easy, and I enjoyed this one a lot, however you will most likely get quite a few complaints and even lowered scores due to the toughness of your game, from me however, 10/10.
Overall: For a first attempt at a game, you did a superb job. I applaud you in your achievement and wish you the best of luck in the future. Can't wait to see some more from you. Overall Rating - 8/10 4/5
~Oni~

KKyuubi responds:

1. That's not a glitch the credits thing, it's SUPPOSED to be like that, although if I make a sequel, I'll make it only automatically play them if you get through the hard mode once.

2. Please thank god that I did not use In Your Face in this game, I may put it in a sequel though, I do have some improvements I'd like to make for the 2nd version. If I make ANY sequel, I'll work on it once I finish my Clock Day movie.

thanks for using my music!

Great game..I'm having fun :)

OH MY GOD...I truly know what will be one of the songs in 2nd Mix

Ironic

You said Coolio-Niato was an inspiration, and the I.D. of this is 387052. The I.D. Of one of Coolio-Niato's flashes is 387051. Weird huh?

KKyuubi responds:

yeah, I didn't notice. How ironic that the game he teased me about, got released RIGHT BEFORE I RE-RELEASED THIS...coincidence - I think so