Reviews for "Underground Army"

Good but..

This is a decent game but has so much more potential in it. The 15 units rule is stupid IMO. please remove it as soon as possible. Enemies coming from both sides is extremly taxing for no apparent reason. Money comes in slowly, and understandably so, that much I did like how it was. The buildings seemed to take a very long time to be built, though this could be understandable and I never had built any commercial buildings either so I don't know how much they would have changed things, perhaps paying straight money for it to be built faster? The lack of a system to order more units quickly and easily was aggrivating to say the least. I believe that the units would sometimes move when using the minimap in the corner, I'm guessing this is a bug? And speaking of the map could you allow units to be sent directly to locations based on where you click, as well make the game larger and allow the whole map to be seen, as this is a really good feature if implemented correctly.

* Get rid of unit limit
* maybe take away both fronts, maybe just for the first few levels
*make a system so units can be ordered while they are being produced, so it chugs away at 10 units so I don't have to constantly add to it
*make the whole minimap visible at once
*units would move when clicking on the minimap
*bigger user interface, the section was very compact, open it up some more, make the whole thing wider and possibly taller, I think this would make it look much nicer (though it might be my res is up higher than yours)
*Oh yea, Please

My $0.02

My beef

My beef are the annoying glitches that you left there. Because of this you have an extra control option. You do not need to hold shift to select multiple units. Adding to that sometimes if you have a/some unit(s) alreadyselected and do the drag select, where ever you let the mouse button go up, the unit(s) go over there. Adding to that again, if you have units selected, you do not need to go and click on the area to order them to go there, instead it can be on your radar, and that is not location of radar, location that the radar is on your screen, with that also a round the build panel.

Right Well

There are only three things that you could have done better in my opinion. Created a save option, a number que for the units so you dont have to constantly mintor them, and an option to heal your city for a certain ammount of money.

could have been a lot better

aside from the decent graphics, this game was pretty sloppy. horribly unintuitive unit controls, the layout cause some of the tooltips and popups to not display correctly, and it was just an overall bad experience. games are supposed to be fun.

nice try. maybe make the selection of units easier. i tried to select a group to move. then select another group to move in the opposite direction but the first group remained selected along with the 2nd group so then both ended up on the same side.

hmm?

yes screen needs to be bigger and also could be a bit harder i found it to easy