Reviews for "Super Pico AllStars"

Great game

Wow I have to say that is really a great game the character mechanics are really nice the action points and music are really nice too some great graphics so nice game here and great characters, an outstanding game here and no need for any changes on this one.

~~SUGGESTED IDEAS~~
no changes needed its a fantastic game

~X~

I was wondering why the rating was so low. It seems to have a good premise. Well, the execution is pretty poor. I didn't know this was a game at first, given the title. It's the only game with "All Stars" in the name. I guess the animation is pretty good.

It's just not rewarding. Dang, it's so sad seeing as how popular Pico was back in the day. It's practically nothing now. At least it was fun while it went on. The music was pretty decent.

Bunch a pussies in the comments. Set the difficulty. I beat this when i was six years and i got cassandra and convict.

dude what the frick!? the opponents can block the attacks but not me! why can't i do that!?!?

LOWER THE HEALTH OF THE ENEMIES AND PLS MAKE THEM WEAKERRR I CANT EVEN MAKE IT THOUGH THE FIRST ONE ;-;