Reviews for "We Wait (SonofKirk)&Bad Man"

Love it !

You took my song to another level thanks for that! Really pro sound you got there, the lyrics are great too. I listen to it about 5 times a day, I just can't get tired of it :D. I'm looking forward to working again with you. Thanks for all <3

Bad-Man-Incorporated responds:

<3. It is always awesome to work with you. I'm sorry I'm slow. Like...shortbus slow...but I really look forward to any projects we do. Thanks dude!

[title]

damn, you guys kick ass. awesome tune, great composition. your vocals fit perfectly. the whole mix sounds great. awesome work, i love it!

Bad-Man-Incorporated responds:

Thanks dude!@!! Glad you dig it, even for a bit less metal than normal!

A welcome return!

This is EXACTLY why I came to newgrounds a few years ago. BMI Was class then, and you haven't lost your touch. Fantastic to hear. Inspiring stuff. Although most of my stuff is game / tech based you really have something here which every time I hear it makes me want to go out and learn the guitar! Day made. Keep up the good work.

Bad-Man-Incorporated responds:

Awesome. Thanks for the wicked review! And...Welcome back!

More to come.

Coolio Bon Voolio

That was ace! Awesome to the power of 10

Bad-Man-Incorporated responds:

Thanks dude. Not as lyrically innovative as your stuff, but glad you like it just the same. :)_

Awesome!!

wow... great collab! U guys are awesome! the vocals are really good, love the song, specially the guitar solo... its awesome. The vocals fit perfectly... i'would dare to say it's your best work bad-man

Great Job!!! \m|...(-_-)

IYD

Bad-Man-Incorporated responds:

Thank you very much. Hopefully I get better as time marches on. And we can keep giving you guys everything we can to keep you fucking rocking. Thanks for the kick ass review.