Reviews for "We Wait (SonofKirk)&Bad Man"

epicccc

totally covering this

this is f**king epic man

im gonna add some some epic death rawrs too it also

Bad-Man-Incorporated responds:

Looking forward to it man. Glad it fucking inspired you enough. Thanks for the review as always, dude. \m/

Rock On !

One of the best song with vocal in my opinion on NG ! Addicitve Drums + Guitar Rig 4 FTW, I use the same ! Need more of these stuff ! |m/,

Bad-Man-Incorporated responds:

Thanks man, glad you dig it! Thanks for the review and listen!

This is beautiful

Kirk and his friend are lyrics awesome.
Your singing is priceless.
And your guitar solo is FUCKING KICK ASS TO THE TOP !

Hell this one is already on my playlist.

Fuck Yeah ! keep rocking \m/

Bad-Man-Incorporated responds:

Kirk and his buddies music, my lyrics and singing. ;)
Glad you dig it, more to come.

Amazing!

I can't get this song out of my head lol. it's addictive as fuck. Hope to hear more from you guys :)

Bad-Man-Incorporated responds:

Haha, like a sell out song, but good! Thanks, glad you dig it!!\m/

just a few things

could be different.The way it ends with the riff fading,could have just put 2 or 3 more notes or chords and let it ring.
The title aways reminds me of the lyrics from Dirty Cries "we wait,stuffed martyrs in your skies..."
and there is something I noticed about the lyrics,you sometimes use the first verses in the end.That happened in Prophet Of No Innocence.Or you repeat the chorus like in When The Lights Go Out and Broken.
I've been learning from that,but I was wondering if you just repeated the verses in the end because you wanted to get rid of that part of did you think it would sound good?
I guess it sounds good either way but I was curious about that...
Ahh and there was a song you didn't finish,Mustache Rides.It's been a year now.

Anyways,this song is great,could be heavier,but it's still great.The beguinning of the solo reminded me of.. I don't know,I guess Eye Of The Tiger,there's a riff they repeat a few times that sounds just like the beguinning of this solo.

AHH!!How did he get that sound using guitar rig 4???i use that too and my stuff sounds like crap no matter how I record it!
O_O'

Bad-Man-Incorporated responds:

Ah thanks for pointing that out, Kup. I didn't even notice. haha. I am my own worst influence it seems.

As for why I do that with the first verse. The reason is two fold. Firstly, like you say a lot of songs use the choruses to ring out. So I like to not fall under that. But secondly, I like to go poetically full circle. It has more umph. To write something that begins, progresses and then goes full circle means it is like a cycle that can't be stopped. That is important to me.

Mustache Rides, yeah, I really have to work on that too. My vocals are falling far behind, as my wife runs a bit of a daycare in our house. No time for vocals on my days off as there is a 1000 children running around or sleeping or something.

Eye of the tiger. LOL.

I don't know how he got that sound out of GR 4, I used to use to use 3 and got a decent sound out of it. But recording with no distortion then applying it later is the best method with guitar rig.

Hopefully that helps. Thanks for the review, Kup!