Reviews for "300 FAGGOTS"

Not great...

I'll start with the good. The parts where he's talking about butt sex & you can barely hear what he's saying are funny. Besides that, though, this movie was pretty bad. First, there were the 3rd grade level graphics. And second, the sound was terrible (though it was kinda funny with the computer voice since you didn't have actors). I get the feeling you could do good work IF you put some real time into it, as in professional time. Also, don't borrow from existing parodies. Lastly, it doesn't sound like you're too fond of gay people by your responses to earlier reviews. Since I see that you're responding to all reviews, maybe you'd like to answer why you did your movie in this manner?

i love faggots actually

Kewl

I thought it was funny but crude. The script and voice acting held merit. Just your character design, animation and style needs further development.

ok...

That really was awful. I dont know if you were taking the mic out of Utah in a satirical way or not. This was drawn really badly and the voice was annoying and hard to understand.

oh,

that was wierd

the only part i liked about this was the screen with the start button on it that has got to be thu most animated thing on the animation

:_)))))))))))9999

Gaaay and stuped

i give it a 2 because of the song. the song was awesome but the movie was stupid as fuck. dont watch