Reviews for "Let It Flow"

professional

Good remake of an old game. Very good grafics, and nice difficulty level. Was big fun. The music was ok. But some more dramatic music when the time runs out and such stuff would have been more cool.

Nice

I thought the game was great and it's good to see a game supporting Comic relief!

Matmi responds:

Thanks. Everybody please help support this charity, its for a great cause. Donate anything you can by going to http://digitalchallenge.redno seday.com/?link=matmi. Every penny (cent, euro, whatever) goes to help those in need.

You Win Mate

For Red Nose Day this is truly awesome since it is true that people out their were most of us don't want to go have to fight for what we get easily, for making this for them you deserve way more credit and aperasil than what your currently getting.

you get 5/5 Max Score and the thanks of any RND donaters because this is a serious issue kindly pointed out in this flash

Hope this gets best of March's Top Spot because this deserves it!

-Binsy-

fantastic route man

Thank you for the water the people of Africa thank you- ah thats enough of that, good game

LOOOOL

Great Game but i fucking missed my progress at the last lvl when i accidentaly clicked the add below! Fucking Technology....