Reviews for "Let It Flow"

Excellent!

The intro was a bit silly, what with the hyenas stealing transparent pipes, but amusing nonetheless.

It reminds me of that old pipe game for DOS, I can't really remember it's name... but this one is actually cooler! The graphics are really nice, I just love the transparent piping, and the whole "corn dying" think is oh so funky, and fun!

5/5 :)

fantastic route man

Thank you for the water the people of Africa thank you- ah thats enough of that, good game

LOOOOL

Great Game but i fucking missed my progress at the last lvl when i accidentaly clicked the add below! Fucking Technology....

Let it Flow

This game always comes in different style.
I like this game!

FAVORITE GAME SO FAR!

I absolutely LOVE these games..i don't know why but i think people should make more of these because they would be so popular