Reviews for "King Zachariah (Psychicpebbles)"

I watch psychicpebbles all the time so that i always recognize his face lol love the detail and sarcasm.

Very good

THANKS

Looking at this made me think you were going to draw a mustache then you screwed up and made this masterpiece.

YakovlevArt responds:

lmao, yeah i can see what you mean there.

Not only was Caesar Zach Augustus Emperor of Rome known for banning the fingering of little boys, he also shatter the most finest (and FUCKING thickest) vases in the land with his death shrill when panicked.

...but yuss, do makes moar plox. :D I'l be waiting to see what chris looks like

IT's a well known fact that Caesar Zach Augustus Emperor of Rome was the first one to ban the fingering of boys. "are you fingering my boyss" He said to the crowd watching him in awe as he talked from his balcony.

No, ok aside from silly jokes I totally love this, you may need to work in the effect of a marble statue but that is hard as fuck so whatever. Also I love the shading of the hair. amazing work

LMAO! Great read!
Glad you like it. Yeah, I quickly realized it wasn't going to be as easy to make his face look 3d, especially from the flat-color reference I was going off of.