Reviews for "Mario Blooper"

Hahahahaha!

I love it! Short but sweet. Maybe you should consider a collection of bloopers to make it less... short. But you're pretty good at this!

good job

usually i dont like these because its just mario geting hit in the head or falling of a cliff. but this was pretty good, the swing around was well done, but it could use a lot more

Started off so well...

The blooper was hilarious...Had you ended it there, you would have gotten a higher score. Or better yet, make more bloopers and makes this into the longer animation it so deserves to be. Good job otherwise.

((way too short))

....that's what I was thinking after watching your movie. And you know that it's too bad for a Mario parody that starts very properly. I was expecting you to put more than 1 scene in this flash. Too bad, man, too bad. I'm a huge fan of Mario bloopers but you didn't spend enough time in it. The graphics are well done thought. But...really...I'm disapointed

Positive points:
- the graphics

Negative points:
- only 1 scene

Longer!!

Needs to be longer. Looks to me like the animation is smooth, and smashing through the bricks was funny. Needs an ending that has a replay button. Hope to see more from you!