Reviews for "Mario Blooper"

good single blooper

i thought it was just a typo....but it was actually just one blooper.

I support

I like suuparting flashs with not so good scores and if there really really bad ill try to blam....This was awsome anyway

*_*.........MerryXmas

i don't want to look like that. i don't want to look like that it cause it make me break down make me break down. \X/(*-*)\X/ROCKON kool song but it keeps on repeating the words i typed above and keep showing mario on yoshi's back in some xmas speacial or somthing on a other note awsome song

Random

Er... Not bad. No plot though... Er... Um... Good Music?!

not bad

it was alright. a little bit short and the idea has been done before in the past, but your efforts were nice and it was alright to check out. i think that some more could've been done to it though, primarily length. it was way too short and this one also could've had more stuff in it too then what was there. nice efforts though.