Reviews for "computer people"

woot I loved the song

wow I feel like a dick not thanking thoes cute lil people in my computer if I didnt have a girl friend id be fucking my computer hey the computer people are writing this down thanks guys great vid awesome fucking music BYE!

nice.

i always liked this video, it was very very well made. the music is great and the only thing i dont understand is how some of the people that werent the same colour got in the club

lol

best ive seen all day

lol

migits have been hepin me for the past hour and i didnt thank them yet lol

Woah!

That was really neat. It was kind of competitive and if there weren't subtitles I prob wouldn't have known what they were sayng but I liked it. I love ISO art too!