Reviews for "Vecina Volleys"

it´s a super music

ooohhhh super good

SHADOWFOX2 responds:

Volleyball beaches and grapefruit tinted cocktails

Epic

Sounds like something that would be in ModNation Racers :3

SHADOWFOX2 responds:

Another new one to add onto the list!
Maybe after I make the faster version, I could see it being used but it's too slow right now haha
Thanks for the visit :]

BEATILICIOUS

I LOVE THE BEAT. I COULD BOOGEY TO THIS ALL DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Glad you like [:

AWESOME

i love ALL of ur songs..i downloaded them all =)))) thx for the awesome songs

SHADOWFOX2 responds:

It makes me feel really good to hear someone likes me stuff enough to download all of my stuff here

I'll be damned

I just listened to this thing for like 20 minutes, forgetting that it auto repeats. And the whole time I was jammin' out. Well played, sir..... Well played....

SHADOWFOX2 responds:

lol that's how I make most of my stuff
I've been trying to add endings to stuff, but for what I'm aiming for, loops are a necessity
Besides, most of the time I'd like to just skip the fade out or the ending and get to the good part as quickly as possible so I end up cutting it out