Reviews for "Shooting People For Fun 2"

HAHAHAHAHAHA!! FUNNY!!

This is a much better version of SPFF. Its much longer and its funnier too with a suprise ending :)... Its one of the funniest things I have ever seen in my life HAHA!

That was cool!

LOL that was funny and cool make more!

lol!

wow the end was pritty funny. that must have taken a realy long time!

heh

ROFLMFAO

Jeez

Now this is quality work. Amazing animation man, that's an obvious observation. The entire movie was fluid, making it very enjoyable to watch, pleasing to the eye if you will. I thought the drawings were great! As for the audio; very very nice. Everything was perfect, even the ending scene, haha! As for a storyline, one wasn't even needed! This movie was so funny (and violent) that I watched it a few times over. I don't know if i would go so far as to call this original, but I thoroughly enjoyed every aspect of this movie. Great work, and for that, you get a FS! (Full Score)