Reviews for "Shooting People For Fun 2"

Awesome

One of the best portal entries yet.

Awesome

I love this great movie!!!!

awesome

it needs more pointless violence and chaos here are my suggestions...

1)a line of people at the ice cream van all getting shot through the head with the same bullet
2)a man having his arms and legs shot off
3) a man being shot it the chest then whilst he is still alive falling off the building in to an open top roof van delivering mouse millions of mouse traps to a utility store
4)a person swallowing a missle from his bazooka then exploding with guts flying everywhere
5)the charecter desighns being based on very significant people off of newgrounds like tom phulp, shok, aphro ninja and psycho goldfish

man i am god damn genious for thinking up all of that excesively violent and traumatizing movie scene ideas i hope "some movie geniouse" uses some of them...

good very good

i'm sorry but in need to stop watching these things cos in a way there all kinda the same but still gud

cool

so how was lunch,it was O.K.i guess