Reviews for "Blocking Wall"

Why use a block?

The game itself was pretty good, but the concept is really nothing new. It has a certain amount of playability to it, and I can really see some potential. But it was just like playing super mario, only it was simplified... literally (you actually control a bouncing, jumping piece of block). Perhaps a ball would have been more convincing. Better yet, I can see a ball having to bounce through all those obstacles that you made, but some with sloping terrain so it would slip and therefore provide the game with more challenge. Just a suggestion. It would be interesting to see another improved version of this from you.

joshuaskillsrobles responds:

There will be soon, because im working on 2 projects at teh moment.

Cool

This game is amazing. With this talent, you could make a super mario. Good Work

joshuaskillsrobles responds:

Lol i did make a super mario. Its called Mario Bros. check it out.

Liked the music . . . that's about it . . .

the music choice was good. the game play was simple. bet to the teleporter. the graphics were blah. i had trouble seeing the block because of the dark background and dark platforms. Dark colors on top of dark colors don't mix too well. might want to of another color combo. pretty much average, if you ask me.

joshuaskillsrobles responds:

Yeah ok maybe in the next one.

Fun

It was pretty fun. I enjoyed it.

It's not the effort you put in it, it's how great it is. :D

joshuaskillsrobles responds:

Yeah but i will make an even better one, part 2 coming soon. After I finish my cool zombie game.