Reviews for "Blocking Wall"

The Portal Graphic is Really Cool

I liked the graphic you used for the portal at the end of the levels.

But as was already stated, some of the levels were too easy.

And sometimes the updraft would just sort of move me up a tiny bit instead of shooting me up so I could get to the portal.

joshuaskillsrobles responds:

Theres a trick to that and you have to figure it out.

cool

alsome

thanks

Good stuff....

This game is good on its simplicity alone. Your most basic of platformers with an edge of hidden tallent.

2 Things I noticed that are not too awful....

1.)On some level a good number of the platforms are just plain useless.... it is much easier and faster to use, what could only be described as, a super jump and just make your way straight to the portal.

2.)The updrafts -- Being used to updrafts supporting a jump made this feature feel weird. Once I discovered it is best to just hit the current and ride it though I liked it.

*<}:o) H-D

joshuaskillsrobles responds:

Thanks, but those platfomrs were there for people who dont like taking risks.

what the hell

this game is junk.u ge to control of a block.stupid game

joshuaskillsrobles responds:

Yeah but can you pass the game?

Cool

Yeah simple but awesome. I really like it. Couldn't get past the second level with wind on it... But yeah still awesome. The first couple of levels were sorta boring bu if you introduce more interest senarios like the wind for example you could have a seriously kick ass game. great owkr ^^

joshuaskillsrobles responds:

Yeah ill add more in the next game.