Attention! We're rallying new Supporters to help us keep ads off Newgrounds!

Please consider becoming a Supporter today!

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "~NK~ "Spaceman""

Nice!

I can't decide which version is better. Their both good, but the othero ne was more epic while this one is more nice sounding. Its hard to explane, but the point is MAKE FUCKING MOAR!!! Don't you ever dare to stop!

Awesome!

This song is great and for some reason it reminds me of "Back to the Streets" by Tom Novy. The song should get a bit louder though.

Freaking awesome

I love this song so much.
5/5
10/10
Faved

Space battle!

Its a little on the loud side. I feel the track needs a lil bit more mixing as far as volume goes with some of it however for the most part this song brings to mind a awesome space battle. Its got a really cool sound to it and that makes it pretty fun to listen to. Doesn't get boring to the ears for a moment. Would be cool to have some vocals done to this by someone or another! At 1:33 the piano that starts is just freaking awesome to listen to. Up till that point i was going to give you a 7, but the song just seems to be getting better and better as i listen. I feel you should add a bit more of the piano into this song just to even some of it out a bit but it still works as is so =) Keep at it!

Wyldfyre1

Not sure what to say, but is well liked!