Attention! We're rallying new Supporters to help us keep ads off Newgrounds!

Please consider becoming a Supporter today!

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "Prince of War"

Nice Job

I liked this game it reminds me of lotr with legolas as the elf and aragon as the swin knight on the horse and gimli as the dwarf and the hero Frodo and Gandalf as the wizard. Anyway It was a very nice game I hope you make another like this soon. =)

WOW

Dont listen to the last guy because you did it better then them. The story line was great and it was just fun and easy to play. Pat yourself on the back you deserve it, Please make more.

good

its good but make it so you can only heal when you die that would make it harder and more fun

Better then the last

Much better then the last, maybe a tad too easy though. Like for hard to beat things you just had to go behind them and it pinned them down while they couldnt hit you... Work on that please!

But they storyline was awesome, if we could choose paths it would be even greater

Nice message too...

a good game

i played the older version and was insanely annoyed that i couldn't join the battle
this game allowed me to do that ind i was thrilled! all you need now is an autosave so you don't have to start all over again every time you close it...

PS i decreased one mark from graphics because the cape changed colour in the walking animation