Reviews for "Game_Over"

Owned

MEK your work is fabulous.This sprite one is so funny.I like sonic,mario etc... and also i play resi 4 alot (i played it all day yesterday)yeah the merchant is funny and i dont actually knw who he is.Any way your very creative when you make your flash movies excellent work see ya around :) ^_^

MEKofTheMEKkingdom responds:

Very glad ya liked brinley! Hope you liked the mention! ^_^

that was ok....

it was good graphics... but that wasnt a good storyline... and it wasn't funny at all..... i didnt like it that much... maybe u could plan ur stuff better

MEKofTheMEKkingdom responds:

Ladies and gentlemen, here is a example of the Newgrounder in the Flash! No only kidding, you're not THAT bad, but have you got any suggestions on how I could plan my work? You see the truth is, it started out as a quickie, just the Game Over bit and that’s it, but I thought I ought to expand on it, and there you are, not much of that was planned, it all just happened. Thanks for the review, I was expecting my first one below 6 to be really bad, but this didn't sting to read. Much anyway.

You win.

Very cool sprite movie! you shold do bloopers of ye olde video games. like sonic for example!

MEKofTheMEKkingdom responds:

Thanks, I'm not too into bloopers, but I could give it a try, if you or anyone else has ideas, then feel free to e-mail me,I get no e-mails about my work at all! Thanks for the review.

Bwahahaha

I couldn't stop laughing. Such an excellent movie!

MEKofTheMEKkingdom responds:

Thanks a lot man! I'm really glad you enjoyed it!

Clever!

HAHAHAH clever but yes.. some one might turn it off during game over.... i almost did.. was there some thing after the credits... oh well i dun feel like watching it aagian!..

MEKofTheMEKkingdom responds:

Yes there was something after the credits, but I'm sorry, you'll have to watch through al of it again"! Bwahahaha!
T'anks for the review!