Reviews for "Game_Over"

Keep it up MEK

ur m00v33 1s t3h l33t

Lol.
But seriously it was funny, our movie is in good hands Mek my man.

Ugh

Why is this rated so high, it's short, is basically a bunch of motion tweens, and only took the guy 3 days!! When they say it took 3 days, it's a hint that almost no actual animation was involved.

It's a nice start...but it's short and doesn't look like it should have taken more than an afternoon of hard work.

pretty good (i'm running out of catch phrases)

Eggman and Wario are related? I can see the family resembelance (stupid, fat, and evil) I've got to hand it to you, and you are good at doing voices

MEKofTheMEKkingdom responds:

I got the idea from Wario and Dr. Robotnik (Eggman) being related from The Eggman Empire site,; it had a section of other villans, and Wario was among them, I mean they both have strange redish pinkish noses, they are both overwieght, greedy, nearly always lose, perfect teeth and HUGE mustaches. Thanks about the voice acting, I only crunked it up a few times, Also, sorry to all Sonic fans about Sonic's voice, it was a one liner and I jst wanted to get on with the movie, surprisingly, this method was so effeective, it only took me between 3 and 5 days to make completly. Thanks for the other 10 Mizox!

Mek strikes again

This is really good lol.. I put vilolence 9 cuzz of the explosion... Keep it up! Start a legend of zelda flash next time. ^_*

MEKofTheMEKkingdom responds:

Thanks for the cool review shadowzz1! I'm not much of a Zelda fan though, sorrry! But I was thinking of doing a dnamite Headdy Bloopers thing later in the year though I need to get the sprites and can just not find them... hmm, well thanks for the review again!

Nice work, MEK

I particularly liked the inclusion of the merchant and most of all the eyes at the end.